The Process is Easy to Follow
Get the tools to thrive in your recovery.
12 Step fellowships offer the most accessible solution for people seeking recovery from addiction. If you are looking for something you cannot find here, simply Google the 12 Step program of your choice in your hometown and you will find it. The process is easy to follow:
- Find and attend a meeting.
- Connect with others who are overcoming addiction or have overcome issues similar to those you are facing.
- Find a sponsor.
- Work through the 12 Steps with your sponsor.
- Recover and begin to build an extraordinary life.
Organizations to explore:
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Overeaters Anonymous
- Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous
(offering support for friends and family members of people who struggle with addictions)
- CoDependents Anonymous
(offering support for people who are seeking healthy relationships)
- Adult Children of Alcoholics
(supporting people who grew up in alcoholic or otherwise dysfunctional homes)
- Gamblers Anonymous
- Debtors Anonymous
(Supporting people who habitually and addictively end up in debt)
Alternative Recovery Programs
Once a foundation of recovery is in place with medical attention and support from a 12 Step Program, alternative recovery programs can be a very helpful and stabilizing force of positive living.