On this week’s episode of In The Circle, Brian G raises a crucial and thought-provoking question—Are there inclusive, effective, and accessible addiction recovery options available in the United States of America today?
This is a topic that is near and dear to my heart. It allows us to open up a discussion about the challenges and conflicts in the recovery world and how we can best navigate forward. Our conversation also highlights the conflicts of interest within the American healthcare and treatment industries, particularly regarding profit-driven motivations that can hinder genuine recovery efforts.
Ultimately, I truly believe that it is the collective power of individuals coming together that will tell the story moving forward. We do not wait for anyone to come and help us. The teachers and the teachings are available to us here and now. It’s our job to drop in, to turn on, and to really attune ourselves to this new frequency of healing.
If we can empower eachother with wisdom, love, and connection, we can really have a much bigger impact.
– Tommy Rosen, In The Circle Podcast
- The conflicts of interest within the healthcare, insurance, and pharmaceutical industries
- Why we need to provide quality treatment to those who can’t afford it
- The power of individuals coming together to reshape the conversation on addiction recovery
- The power of yoga, meditation, breathwork, and a healthy lifestyle
- How solutions exist if we change our perspectives and address structural issues
- Why individuals should take responsibility for their own recovery journey
Addiction is Part of Everyone’s Journey, But Recovery is Not.
The Recovery 2.0 Membership is a place where you can explore the topics that interest you, find community, and connect with Tommy Rosen on a personal level. It’s here that we’ll dig into spirituality and union of the mind, body, and spirit, and transform from the inside out. You will learn and grow alongside a community of supportive, conscious, compassionate, and vibrant individuals, like you!
Join us at r20.com/welcome to explore how to move beyond addiction and thrive in your life.