On this episode of In The Circle, we’re diving into an intriguing discussion about the integration of psychedelic therapies with holistic healing in recovery. Aaron’s inquiry holds great significance, as many people seek answers about the role of psychedelics in the healing process. However, there’s no one-size-fits-all answer to this complex issue.
It’s not a matter of simply categorizing psychedelics as good or bad. Rather, we need to delve into our own personal truths and understand when and if psychedelic therapy is suitable for us. It’s crucial to grasp the potential benefits and risks and, most importantly, to ensure that any transformative insights gained through such experiences are effectively integrated into our lives.
I believe in the potential for transformation, happiness, and peace without relying on substances. My view is that integration of such peak experiences matters more than the experiences themselves. The search for these experiences can lead to neglecting the importance of mastering the day-to-day aspects of life where true growth and healing occur.
We need to look a little deeper in order to do the integration work, the healing work, and the recovery work.
– Tommy Rosen, In The Circle Podcast
- Why we need to delve into our own personal truths when considering psychedelic therapies
- The dangers of seeking constant peak experiences
- What factors to consider when deciding whether to explore psychedelic therapies
- Reasons to explore the benefits of Yoga, Meditation, and breathwork
- The value of living from the inside out and aligning the outside with your inner needs
- The potential benefits and risks of various psychedelic therapies (psilocybin, ketamine, ayahuasca)
Addiction is Part of Everyone’s Journey, But Recovery is Not.
The Recovery 2.0 Membership is a place where you can explore the topics that interest you, find community, and connect with Tommy Rosen on a personal level. It’s here that we’ll dig into spirituality and union of the mind, body, and spirit, and transform from the inside out. You will learn and grow alongside a community of supportive, conscious, compassionate, and vibrant individuals, like you!
Join us at r20.com/welcome to explore how to move beyond addiction and thrive in your life.