In this episode of In the Circle, we have the honor of hearing a powerful inquiry from Patience—How Can I Be More Grounded In The Present Moment and Not Stuck In The Past?
This inquiry is crucial as it points our attention to the power of the words we choose, even the words that we direct toward ourselves.
Of course, our habits of negative self-talk are the result of conditioning. We have trained ourselves into these patterns, and today we will explore ways to train ourselves out of them.
If we stay stuck in the frequency of addiction, we’re unable to evolve, we’re unable to learn, and we’re unable to grow.
– Tommy Rosen, In The Circle Podcast
- The Four Aggravations that keep us stuck in the frequency of addiction
- What is the underlying cause of addiction?
- How you can start letting go of negative thoughts and self-talk
- Why the path of Yoga is so important on your recovery journey
- Why you need to go one day at a time
Addiction is Part of Everyone’s Journey, But Recovery is Not.
The Recovery 2.0 Membership is a place where you can explore the topics that interest you, find community, and connect with Tommy Rosen on a personal level. It’s here that we’ll dig into spirituality and union of the mind, body, and spirit, and transform from the inside out. You will learn and grow alongside a community of supportive, conscious, compassionate, and vibrant individuals, like you!
Join us at r20.com/welcome to explore how to move beyond addiction and thrive in your life.