In this episode of In the Circle, we have a transformative conversation on sobriety and personal growth with Keith, who inquires: How do I fix my long-standing issues of self-discontent and low self-esteem, a cycle I’ve been trapped in for years?
To truly be free from addictive behaviors, we need to start realizing our inner divinity and the power of living in the present moment. Thoughts of what might have been are unproductive and only do us harm in the end.
Adjusting perspectives and accepting the timing of life events is crucial for personal growth and healing. This episode offers hope and guidance to those on their own recovery path and serves as a reminder of the transformative power of self-awareness and community support.
Nothing could have happened differently than it did.
– Tommy Rosen, In The Circle Podcast
- How to break free from the stories we tell ourselves
- An exercise for being in the present moment
- How sobriety is just the first step in recovery
- How to continue celebrating your successes along your recovery journey
- The Vital Role of community in addiction Recovery
- How to let go of your low self-esteem
Addiction is Part of Everyone’s Journey, But Recovery is Not.
The Recovery 2.0 Membership is a place where you can explore the topics that interest you, find community, and connect with Tommy Rosen on a personal level. It’s here that we’ll dig into spirituality and union of the mind, body, and spirit, and transform from the inside out. You will learn and grow alongside a community of supportive, conscious, compassionate, and vibrant individuals, like you!
Join us at r20.com/welcome to explore how to move beyond addiction and thrive in your life.