The frequency of addiction. Think about those words. Today’s question is “how do you know when you’re in or out of the frequency of addiction?” The member who asked this question gave us an analogy of Russian dolls, where every time you open one and think you’ve reached the end, but you’re greeted with another, and another, and another. Addiction feels like this sometimes.
And before you become sober, identifying this frequency and its harmful patterns can seem almost impossible. You can’t think your way into a new level of awareness; it takes practice. But once you commit yourself to this lifelong practice, you’ll start to attract new types of people to you, and new opportunities will become possible for you; all because you changed your frequency.
I couldn’t identify these patterns until I was sober; once I was able to see them, I could start to address them.
– Tommy Rosen, In The Circle Podcast
- His final visit to a casino, its awful energy and environment, and how this led to an epiphany
- Why people struggling with addiction continue to find themselves in the same unhealthy patterns
- Why the quality of your sobriety is not a guarantee; you must maintain the practice
- Why you need to change the frequency around you first, in order to put your body & mind into a state where you can start to identify patterns and make changes
- Everyone has the power to change their frequency
Addiction is part of everyone’s journey, but recovery is not.
The Recovery 2.0 Membership is a place where you can explore the topics that interest you, find community, and connect with Tommy Rosen on a personal level. It’s here that we’ll dig into spirituality and union of the mind, body and spirit, and transform from the inside out. You will learn and grow alongside a community of supportive, conscious, compassionate and vibrant individuals, like you!
Join us at r20.com/welcome to explore how to move beyond addiction and thrive in your life.