In The Circle today, we are sitting with the feelings of powerlessness, worry, and fear that loved ones of those in recovery face. Ann, a member of our Recovery 2.0 program, asks… How can I stay present with my child in recovery when my own fear arises?
In exploring this inquiry, we’re reminded, first and foremost, that there’s no stronger prayer in the universe than a mother’s prayer, and that worry doesn’t change outcomes – presence does.
The simple fact of the matter is that we cannot control what other people do, what they think, where they go, or the decisions they make. But we can be shining examples in their life, demonstrating solutions, and victory, rather than fueling the fires of insecurity and doubt.
There is nothing more powerful than a mother’s prayer for her child.
– Tommy Rosen, In The Circle Podcast
- Why a mother’s prayer is the strongest prayer of them all
- Showing up as an example of victory
- Shifting your mindset to be in the solution rather than the problem
- Connecting with the truth of the situation
- Why presence is the key to offering effective support
- Getting out of a place of worry and fear
Addiction is part of everyone’s journey, but recovery is not.
The Recovery 2.0 Membership is a place where you can explore the topics that interest you, find community, and connect with Tommy Rosen on a personal level. It’s here that we’ll dig into spirituality and union of the mind, body and spirit, and transform from the inside out. You will learn and grow alongside a community of supportive, conscious, compassionate and vibrant individuals, like you!
Join us at r20.com/welcome to explore how to move beyond addiction and thrive in your life.