Recovery 2.0 is looking for a motivated individual to join our small and growing team. The Marketing Manager will oversee and execute all short and long term marketing campaigns, from weekly membership events to special programs and promotions.
The ideal candidate would consider themselves a Marketing and SEO expert, a problem solver, someone who enjoys a challenge and is passionate about the latest trends in the digital landscape, with proven experience in strategizing from SEO audit through to unprecedented results.
They will be an ambitious self-starter who is excited to collaborate, work across multiple departments, and work closely with Tommy Rosen in order to implement his ideas into digital form.
- Manage all marketing cycles for weekly membership events, monthly membership drives, special online programs, and retreats
- Work closely with Communications Manager and Graphic Designer (or you are also a graphic designer, which would be a major bonus) to package all landing pages, email campaigns, ads, and social media
- Manage Google Ads and Facebook Ads accounts and provide weekly reports
- Track and grow membership, finding ways to always improve membership experience
- Have a “get things done” mentality and can work collaboratively with a remote team
If this peaks your interest, please apply here: