Recovery 2.0 is looking for a motivated individual to join our small and growing team. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for building out and maintaining our digital brand via website, graphics design for social media, ads, weekly events, and special courses. This is a part-time, remote position, for someone that is passionate about recovery, yoga, body/mind/spirit health and wellness.
- Create inspiring and motivating graphics for one-off events, ongoing campaigns, ad placements, and website
- Create landing pages for special events, programs, and retreats w/ branded assets
- Work collaboratively with team to execute collective vision on design and marketing processes
- Be flexible to edits/changes that need to be made in a timely manner due to unexpected schedule changes
- Have an expert understanding of Google and Facebook ad requirements, social media best practices, and engaging promotional techniques
- Work with Photoshop, Illustrator
If this peaks your interest, please apply here: