Recovery 2.0 is looking for a motivated individual to join our small and growing team. The Communications Manager will be responsible for building out and maintaining our communications and strategizing brand growth, as well as customer service support. This is a full-time, remote position, for someone that is passionate about recovery, yoga, body/mind/spirit health and wellness.
- Work directly with founder Tommy Rosen to express his vision and carry it into all communications
- Collaborate with R20 team to create engaging communication campaigns across Email, social media, and weekly events
- Manage and write all external communications, including weekly newsletters, website updates, event marketing, and editorial
- Edit blog posts and newsletters written by founder Tommy Rosen
- Manage the setup delivery of all marketing emails and communications to members and registration lists
- Liaise with third-party agencies and vendors to streamline communications for all course launches, special events, weekly webinars, and annual retreats
- Provide customer support through Ontraport software; all inquiries to be answered within 24 hours (including weekends)
- Foster and maintain relationships with our growing community, while finding ways to deepen those relationships
- Strategize around growth opportunities, with opportunity to expand Communications team
- Provide occasional technical support for live Zoom events
- Exceptional communication abilities, including writing, speaking, editing, and active listening
- In-depth knowledge of best writing and messaging practices for business correspondence, public relations, advertising, marketing and sales copy, and social media
- Experience with Direct Response Marketing and Email Segmentation
- Copywriting and landing page writing experience preferred.
- Leadership abilities, including training and mentorship
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and follow-up, and able to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment that requires strong project management skills, multitasking, decision making, excellent time management, and self-starter mentality
- Ability to work independently with an openness to test new ideas
- Helpdesk and/or CRM Experience preferred
- Membership experience preferred
- Flexible schedule, with occasional weekend hours
This Job is for YOU if:
- You have a passion for recovery, yoga, body/mind/spirit health and wellness.
- You are interested in providing people in recovery with a life beyond addiction.
- You practice yoga, meditation, breathwork, and other wellness modalities.
- You crave daily inspiration in your work life.
- You like to work remotely.
If this peaks your interest, please apply here: