The 12 Efforts of Recovery 2.0
1. We admitted that we had been stuck in patterns of belief and behavior that no longer served us and that we were cut off from the power of Consciousness.
2. We came to believe that by reconnecting with Consciousness we could re-establish health, live in peace and thrive on a never-ending path of discovery.
3. We made a decision to focus our will and our life on connecting with and living from Consciousness as it expressed itself through us.
4. We made a fearless and thorough personal inventory of ourselves.
5. Admitted to the Universe, to ourselves and to another Human Being the exact nature of our unconscious behavior and the pain we had created as the result of it.
6. We became entirely ready to release these unconscious behaviors.
7. Humbly asked the Universe to remove these things which blocked us from greater awareness and presence.
8. Made a list of all those we had harmed and became ready to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when doing so would potentially injure them or others.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we made mistakes, we quickly corrected them.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with the Universe, praying for greater consciousness and the energy to fulfill our purpose today.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these efforts, we strive to carry this message to other seekers and to practice these principles in all our affairs.