FREE Online Meetings are Offered Seven Days a Week
The 12 Efforts of Recovery 2.0
The 12 Efforts have been adapted from the original 12 Steps. We have chosen to use words such as “Universe” and
“Consciousness” in the place of the word “God”, and to modify some language in the hope of making it clearer, more
accessible and more empowering.
1. We admitted that we had been stuck in patterns of belief and behavior that no longer served us, and that we
were cut off from the power of Consciousness.
2. We came to believe that by reconnecting with Consciousness we could re-establish health, live in peace and
thrive on a never-ending path of discovery.
3. We made a decision to focus our will and our life on connecting with and living from Consciousness as it
expresses itself through us.
4. We made an honest and thorough personal inventory of ourselves.
5. Admitted to the Universe, to ourselves and to another Human Being the exact nature of our unconscious
behavior and the pain we had created as a result.
6. We became entirely ready to release these unconscious behaviors.
7. Humbly asked the Universe to remove the things which blocked us from greater awareness and presence.
8. Made a list of all those we had harmed and became ready to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we made mistakes, we quickly corrected them.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with the Universe praying only for
greater consciousness and the energy to fulfill our purpose today.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these efforts, we tried to carry this message to other seekers
and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
Online Meetings Code of Conduct
If you have any questions, please contact us.